The experts at Lead NDT take great pride in providing a wide range of top quality non-destructive testing services – as well as an array of specialized pipe services.
We offer a team of highly qualified technicians who are focused on safety, quality and professionalism at all times. Clients can rest assured that our team is fully committed to ensuring that every job is done right, on time, and to the highest standards of quality.
Lead NDT offers various methods of non-destruction testing and other services, including:
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Liquid Penetrant Testing
- Visual Testing
- Electro Magnetic Induction
- Pipe Services
- Pipe Repairs
- Hard Banding
- OD Grinding & Removal
- Hydraulic Pipe Straightening
- Portable Premium Lathe Re-facing (XT-39)
- Portable Lathe and sandpaper Re-facing of standard API connections
- Thread protector maintenance and pipe I.D. restoration
- CNC lathe
We provide clients with ASNT certified inspection services as well as third-party inspections and offshore/dockside inspection services. Our testing services are designed to increase safety and decrease equipment failure, costly repairs, and downtime.
We can provide testing of components and materials including, but not limited to, the following:
- Bottom Hole Assembly Components (BHA DS-1 Category 3-5)
- Drill Pipe (DS-1 Category 1-5)
- Casing End Area (SEA)
- Production Tubing Top Drive and Accessory Subs
- API Inspection of Rotary Shouldered Connections
- Inspection of Non-ferromagnetic Down Hole Tools
- Hardness Testing (Impact, Ball Drop, Hydraulic King)
Lead NDT began providing CNC lathe services for manufacturing and repair of casing and drill pipe connections in 2015. We are committed to continuous improvement and expansion of our services to meet the specific needs of our growing customer base throughout the U.S.